1. PERSONAL DATA
a. The nature of the personal data collected
Data collected via the forms of the site Coozmoo may collect the following personal data via forms when you use this site:
- First name:
- Mail address:
- Phone number:
(Hereinafter your “personal data”).
By providing this information, you agree that it will be processed by Coozmoo, for the purposes indicated in point 3 below, as well as for the purposes stated at the end of each form, and you have the right to such data in the manner described in 6 below.
b. Log files
The web host (see Legal notice) can automatically collect and save information in server log files. The data accumulated in these files are transmitted automatically through the browser you are using. Here are some of the recorded data:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- URL from which access to the site is made
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the request to the server
These data do not directly identify a person and are not cross-checked with other data sources. These data allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our website and therefore used for maintenance purposes.
2. The identity of the controller
The controller is Coozmoo, with its registered office at Address and phone no of the organization.
3. Purposes of the treatment
- Coozmoo may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the information or services you have requested (in particular: the sending of the Newsletter, commercial offer, white papers, specifications or any other information document); and or
- To enhance our site performance, our services or products (such as cookies); and or
- To be able to contact you about different Coozmoo events, including product updates and customer support
Only Coozmoo is the recipient of your personal data. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party; with the exception of the subcontractors to which Coozmoo can call (you will find more information about them in section 7 below). Neither Coozmoo nor any of its subcontractors sell the personal data of visitors and users of its site.
5. Shelf life
Your personal data are kept by Coozmoo only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 3 above which cannot in any case exceed:
- For cookies: maximum 13 months
- For the user accounts on the site: indefinitely until the deletion of the account intervening at the request of the user or at the expiry of his access rights (membership, subscription…). The data will be destroyed within 12 months after the deletion of the account.
- For subscribers to a newsletter: indefinitely until the unsubscribe request. The data will be destroyed simultaneously when the user unsubscribes.
- For accounting data (invoices, orders …): 10 years
- For prospects: 36 months after the last solicitation to which the prospect responded
- For other forms data registered on the site: 24 months
- For customers: 10 years after the last invoice issued by Coozmoo.
- For users who have an account on our site or register there, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal data at any time (with the exception of their username). This information can be viewed or edited by the site managers as well.
6. Rights on personal data
Export and portability of your data:
If you have an account or if you left comments on the site or if you subscribe to our newsletter, you can ask to receive a file containing all the personal data which we have about you, including those which you have us provided, using the form below.
Editing your data:
You can also request the modification of your personal data by using the form below.
Removing our mailing lists – unsubscribe to our newsletters
To no longer receive our communications by email (newsletter, commercial emailing …), you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or make a request using the form below.
Withdrawing consent and deleting your data:
You can finally withdraw your consent and request the deletion of your personal data, by using our form.
This, however, does not take into account the information stored by our site for the security, legal or administrative reasons.
To make a complaint about the use of your personal data on this site, we invite you to use our form.
7. Transfer of personal data
Coozmoo informs you that it may use authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data you have provided. These service providers may be located outside the European Union and may have the data collected through the various forms on the Site.
Coozmoo has previously ensured the implementation by its providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions of confidentiality, use and data protection.
Coozmoo provides users of the site with a list of its service providers authorized to process personal data on request via the Contact page.
8. Security of personal data
Coozmoo undertakes to implement all necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data.
9. Procedures implemented in case of a data leak
In case of violation of personal data, Coozmoo is committed to notifying the CNIL within 72 hours after becoming aware of the violation to notify the persons concerned in case of high risk.
Internally document the incident by determining:
- The nature of the violation if possible,
- The categories and the approximate number of persons concerned with the violation
- The categories and the approximate number of records of personal data concerned
- Explain the possible consequences of the information breach
- Describe the steps you have taken or plan to take to prevent the incident from recurring or mitigate any negative consequences.
10. Links to external sites
Cookies Policy: As described in the cookies policy section below.